The past few months have been one for the books here at Marks Lumber, as we continue to anticipate the start-up of our mill. We have been overwhelmed by the amount of support and interest we have received throughout this project. The high demand we’ve continued to have is a testament to your teamwork and understanding of our goals here. We truly have the best customers!
In anticipation of the mill reopening and to show our appreciation for your continued business, Marks Lumber is having a huge inventory reduction sale!
The sale will go from 10:00 to 2:00 on Saturday, July 23. We will have Select, #2, and #3 Grade lumber and timbers on sale. Follow the signage to get here (Don’t use Google!). Please visit https://markslumber.us/sales to view some of the offerings.
- Sale will operate on a first-come, first-serve basis for one-day only. We will not hold items for you to come look at.
- Gates will close at 2:00. Come early to make sure you get the first pick!
- We are only open on July 23 for sale items. We will not load you for orders placed for non-sale items.
- Customers are to stay in the designated area. Any customer found going through other inventory will be asked to leave, as most other products stacked and stored have already been sold.
- Same-day haul. Please bring a trailer if you’d like us to load you. You will load yourself if you bring something unsafe for us to load. Please visit https://markslumber.us/resources if you have questions about what to bring.
- No returns are accepted on sale items. All sales are final.
- Cards or checks are preferred.